What exactly are cookies?
Cookies are information files that your computer or mobile device stores. This happens when you use our online store.
Third party cookies
We use the following cookies:
Cookies related to the functionality of the website
Functional cookies ensure that our web store functions correctly. Think of functionalities such as putting an item in your shopping cart or paying for your order.
Cookies for statistics
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about how our online store is used with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our store. This works to the benefit of our users.
Social media cookies
Cookies for marketing purposes
We do this so we can provide you with the most relevant offers possible based on your online surfing, search and buying behavior. Cookies related to interests Other cookies
Disable cookies? You can!
You can set your computer to not accept cookies. You may then encounter problems during the ordering process. Therefore, we also advise against it.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can look in your Internet browser’s help file for how to block all cookies or how to make sure you receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
How can you manually disable cookies?
You can very easily disable cookies manually in any browser. Note: If you disable cookies, your usernames and passwords will no longer be remembered on any website! Read below how to disable cookies by web browser:
- Open Firefox.
- Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard.
- From the menu bar that appears at the top of your screen, choose “Tools” and then “Options.
- Next, go to the “Privacy” tab.
- After “Firefox will,” choose “Custom settings for history. Check your preferences here and then save them.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the menu, choose the “Tools” option and then the “Internet Options” option.
- Click on the “Privacy” tab.
- Under the Advanced button, you can check your desired options and save them.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the tool icon.
- Choose “Options.
- On the Advanced Options tab, choose Content Settings.
- On the “Cookies” tab, you can then check and save the recommended options.
- Open Safari.
- Choose “Preferences” from the task menu and click on “Security. (The task menu is located at the top right of the Safari window and looks like a cogwheel.)
- In the Accept Cookies section, check if and when Safari is allowed to accept cookies from websites. For more information about the options, click the question mark button.
- To learn more about the cookies stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies.
Privacy Statement ByKilic
The use of some cookies also processes personal data as we have mentioned above. You can read more about this in our privacy statement.
We will need to update the above statements from time to time as, for example, our website or the rules around cookies change. We may change the content of the statements and cookies included in the listings at any time and without prior warning. You can check this web page for the latest version.